ForamTrieur is written in Java for cross-platform compatibility.
- Latest version of Java
- Windows 7, 8, or 10; or Mac OSX 10.7 and above
The software is currently a stand-alone piece of software with no installer.
To run the program:
- Ensure you have the latest version of Java installed.
- Download the zip file (below) for your operating system and save it to disk.
- Unzip into a convenient location.
- Open the folder and double-click ForamTrieur.jar.
Current version (1.0-dev-0725)
Some features that will appear in new releases:
- Watch a folder and automatically add and classify new images. This is useful for pairing with an automated microscope stage.
- Operate as a classification server. Similar to folder watching, except new images are received over a network connection.
- More pre-processing options.
- More statistical analyses.